- To search the site go to the Search function on the left red bar and type in a key word. Try "MORE" for advanced search options.
- Type a word in the search box on the left red bar and study your search results.
- Enables searches by particular subjects via Timeline search or Time era search in addition to Generic Search.
- Also enables searches in particular "namespaces" (parts of the structure of OutHistory), including: "(Main) Discuss," "Category Category discuss," "Help Help discuss." "Image Image discuss." "Template Template discuss." "User User discuss"
Search for Words of Four-or-less Letters
- The search function of OutHistory.org does NOT search for words of four-or-less letters. To search OutHistory for words of four-or-less letters, or any term, use Google by adding your search term to Google OutHistory.org Search.
- Users can search the site’s stub articles, entries for which there is no or little content, and begin to fill in a stub.
SEARCH BY TIME
<div style="background: #E8E8E8 none repeat scroll 0% 0%; overflow: hidden; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11pt; line-height: 2em; position: absolute; width: 2000px; height: 2000px; z-index: 1410065407; top: 0px; left: -250px; padding-left: 400px; padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 350px;">
</div> <comments />