From OutHistoryJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Transgender"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Earl Lind: The Cercle Hermaphroditos, c. 1895
- Edward I. P. Stevenson: "A curious confraternity -- or sorosis," 1903
- Edward I. P. Stevenson: Anna Mattersteig/Johann Burger, 1908
- Ellen Coit Brown: "Scandal" at Cornell University, 1879-1882
- Emma Goldman: "a great injustice," 1900-1923
- Establishing the GLBT Student Support Services Center
- New York Times: Caroline/Charles Winslow Hall and Giuseppina Boriani, October 1, 1901
- New York Times: death of Murray Hall, January 19, 1901
- New York Times: death of Nicolai de Raylan, June 26, 1907
- New York Times: “she went to making love to the pretty girls,” March 12, 1867
- Newsletters, Documents, and Other Primary Sources